The Verne platform processes an average of 120,000 quotes, requests and changes per day from 28 different countries.
The Finance Factory, as in a factory, processes automated routine work as much as possible; Automatic acceptance or rejection of insurance applications and mutations, automated assessment of origination, extension of insurance, monitoring of credits, handling of claims and automated debt management.
Of course, through workflows, we also provide good support for employees in dealing with exceptions.
For Verne, job satisfaction is at the forefront, without worrying about your IT. By continuously innovating and responding to trends in the market, we ensure that Verne is always ahead. Trends we currently see in the market include:
- The importance of social media and mobile in customer interactions and experience
- Product innovations in which behavior is premium-determining
- ‘Life events’ that lead to the need for new advice (“active prolongation”)
- New models of funding including crowdfunding
- New models of insurance including friendsurance
By responding to these trends, IT at Verne is not an obstacle to providing a unique customer experience, within a positive business case.