The Goldman Sachs Workflow Platform powered by Camunda
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
CamundaCon 2021: Enabling Core Banking Use Cases with Camunda Cloud
We will cover how we onboarded and extended Camunda Cloud to be the core component of our new Enterprise Process Automation Platform, which enables critical banking use cases. We’ll cover the challenges of building our brand new Payments Processing Platform, an event-based microservices solution orchestrated by our Camunda Cloud Corporate Platform.
CamundaCon 2020: The Goldman Sachs Workflow Platform powered by Camunda
Get a behind-the-scenes look how Goldman Sachs built one of the largest and most advanced process automation platforms in the industry. Used by more than 40,000 employees running over thousands of unique workflows, the team at Goldman Sachs created a vital backbone for automating many aspects the company’s business.
This presentation provides an overview of how Goldman Sachs has embraced BPMN and DMN and its journey to develop an internal automation platform that accelerates engineers and enables non-engineers to deliver digital transformation at enterprise scale. At its core, the platform is powered by Camunda’s open source modeling tools and BPM execution engine augmented with Goldman Sachs extensions and integrations.
The presentation covers:
- Model-driven process, task, data, decision and forms development on the platform
- An enterprise scaled architecture and management plane to support provisioning, deployment, execution and runtime management
- A state-of-the-art firm-wide task management tool
- A streamlined SDLC that supports robust change risk management
- An experience that accelerates engineers and enables participation from non-engineering citizen developers