Marketing Demand Generation Manager - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking for a Marketing Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels in UKI, Benelux, Nordics, and France. We’re looking for a full stack marketer who can analyze and optimize tactics via SEO, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, vendor programs, events and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and report on integrated digital marketing campaigns to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
*This role is remote and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for driving the sales funnel for specific countries within EMEA to meet conversion and funnel goals.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, cost per conversion, lead quality, initial sales conversations, and revenue by channel.
- Use Marketing Automation platform to send emails, use landing pages and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Oversee vendor selection and contracts to target and message each territory.
- Develop and execute plans to grow website traffic and conversions.
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing team on keyword research, optimization strategies, and audits of our web properties.
- Join forces with various Content, Design and Website experts to ensure they support our traffic goals for SEO, Social and generating inbound links.
- Experiment with new, owned or paid channels to drive quality traffic, leads and online sales.
- Identify levers driving online sales, so that we can be predictable.
What you’ll bring along:
- At least 5 years of B2B demand generation experience in software markets, ideally with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Proven, hands-on experience with a marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar tools
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance, associated spend, and sales funnels.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant and flexibility is key
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.