Digital Marketing Manager - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Marketing team at Camunda is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of inbound and paid digital channels to amplify our company’s presence across the web. You’ll be responsible for building and growing programs using AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and other paid channels. You’ll also be a primary driver to optimize our inbound channels such as our blog, Social-owned, SEO, and our website.
Reporting to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with cross-functional, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. This role will initially be an individual contributor role, but there is potential for the right candidate to lead a team.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US East Coast.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across various platforms, including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Native, Display, paid webinars, and others
- Accountable for channel lead goal numbers and driving global sales
- Forecast performance and budget appropriately for all digital channels
- Drive the digital optimization of our inbound channels such as our Website, Blog, and Social-owned accounts - to ensure they are growing and thriving channels driving leads and pipeline. This will include keyword research, SEO and CRO strategies, audits of our web properties, and working closely with our Web, Social and Content teams that are key stakeholders in these channels.
- Develop near and long-term strategies, roadmaps, and oversee day-to-day tactics that increase conversion, revenue, and ROAS
- Identify and report on KPI’s, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Stay ahead of industry standards and trends, pilot new media programs and innovative opportunities to reach targets, and always be testing/optimizing with a close eye on CPI/CPL
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience with proven results in B2B demand generation, ideally with high-velocity SaaS, open-source, or freemium business models
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in planning and managing budget, executing and increasing investment in Paid Social, Paid Search and Re-Targeting
- Experience establishing media metrics/KPIs, performing data analysis to improve results/lower CPI, and building performance models if some data is not available
- Strong understanding of modern marketing methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO, and Content Marketing
- Proven, hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar tools
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #USEASTApply