Manager, PR & Marketing Communications - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Camunda is seeking a Manager, PR & Marketing Communications EMEA to support marketing communications and media relations efforts in EMEA. Reporting to marketing communications director, this role is an extension to the company’s PR and thought leadership team. You will be responsible for driving marketing communication, media relations and PR programs in EMEA and producing compelling content for our target audience of IT executives, software developers, and enterprise architects. You will have a strong ability to digest complex technical concepts and turn them into clear, compelling messages.
The marketing communications manager will support Camunda’s corporate narrative in the region and drive proactive communications campaigns. The manager will take global content and campaigns and develop them into communications strategies in the region, and work to localize and execute media relations and outreach activities.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
What you will do:
- Draw up promotional plans with the communications and business development teams.
- Scope, plan, draft and edit varied material such as articles, reports, case studies, and web content for increasing company’s reach to prospects and targeted audiences.
- Develop and drive programs to accelerate thought leadership, marketing programs and customer storytelling, and empower the field with clear, compelling narratives.
- Ability to make data-driven recommendations to improve the communications program.
- Manage the regional budget effectively and in alignment with business growth and goals.
- Take ownership of producing compelling content across various channels. Write short and long-form content including customer case studies, presentation content, white papers, blogs, and more.
What you will bring along:
- A bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- 3 - 5 years of B2B content writing experience. Previous writing experience is a must.
- A track record of producing sales-enabling and high-converting content is required.
- Experience driving marketing and PR programs, establishing and meeting goals.
- Previous experience developing content ranging from pitches to infographics to social posts to broadcast (TV/radio/podcast) to traditional media storytelling packages
- Knowledge of the EMEA tech media landscape, established relationships a strong plus.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.