Senior Product Manager - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Senior Product Manager for Camunda Optimize is a critical position responsible for contributing to the success of Camunda in the marketplace. To be successful in this role, you need to bring a strong product management background with experience, technical acumen and thorough understanding of the enterprise IT ecosystem. Experience managing B2B Big Data Analytics or Process Intelligence SaaS and Java knowledge are a big plus for this role.
You will be part of a growing Product team that is defining Camunda's product strategy and transforming the Process Automation market. The team embraces Camunda's collaborative and accountable culture alongside an emphasis on "failing fast" to succeed.
The ultimate goal of your role is to successfully bring Optimize on-prem to the Camunda Cloud by transforming it to a scalable, big data SaaS product and integrating it into our Cloud infrastructure.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA
What you'll do:
- Transforming on-prem Optimize product to a scalable, big data SaaS product and integrating it into our Cloud infrastructure..
- Define market-driven product requirements focused on delivering improvements to the Camunda product portfolio.
- Manage community, customer, partner and internal feedback with an emphasis on successfully driving innovation to improve the flexibility, performance, scale, and security of Camunda's product portfolio.
- Fully evaluating and prioritizing incoming feature requests.
- Keeping the core Optimize team equipped to be working on the right stories.
- Continuous assessment of Camunda Optimize market demand, differentiating use cases and competitive landscape.
What you'll bring along:
- 4+ years product management experience in Enterprise software (e.g. knowledge about enterprise buying centers, subscription-based pricing model, enterprise software buying journey and sales cycles)
- Experience managing a SaaS B2B product that is used by IT departments (Software Developers, Business Analysts, Operations, etc.)
- Experience bringing an on-premises product to SaaS a plus but not a requirement
- Technical knowledge of the Java ecosystem, databases, web applications, SaaS infrastructure
- Strong communication skills - both internally collaborating with others and externally presenting to customers
It would be a plus, if you:
- Have an experience in Big data Analytics and Visualization
- Have knowledge and experience in Process Automation, BPM, or RPA
- Have an experience in Process Improvement, Analytics or Mining
- Have an experience in Elasticsearch
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.