Field Enablement Specialist - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
As part of the global Revenue Operations organization, the Field Enablement Specialist is a proven, passionate, and strategic learning professional. The Field Enablement Specialist is accountable for creating and maintaining enablement content, assisting with the delivery of programs to ensure our field teams have the information and knowledge they need to be effective. This role will also leverage internal content and tailor for our selling partners.
You are a great candidate for this role if you find fulfillment in helping others succeed. In this role you will drive content and enablement assets for teams that are growing rapidly. You will help decrease ramp time, increase revenue, support product releases and facilitate continuous learning.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US East Coast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Global Field Enablement and key roles in Go-To-Market process to create and deliver online and offline training and enablement content/assets
- Assist in the management of enablement certification programs, including creation and tracking assessments and other certification requirements.
- Curate, create and manage multimedia learning content on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with coordination and rollout of key events such as Field Kickoff, cross-functional team building and at-scale learning experience and activities for rapid growth.
- Maintain content repository, ensuring the most up-to-date messaging and information is always available.
What you’ll bring along:
- Experience creating, maintaining, and delivering content for B2B sales teams.
- Sales and/or customer success experience serving enterprise customers.
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with others to identify needs and drive change.
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.