Field Enablement Manager - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
As part of the global Revenue Operations organization, the Field Enablement Manager a proven, passionate, and strategic learning professional. The Field Enablement Manager is accountable for increasing productivity of the Camunda field (globally) through skills development, knowledge transfer, effective implementation of processes and tools. This role will also leverage internal programs to build foundational sales enablement for our selling partners.
We are looking for a top-notch team player with solid experience assessing and identifying performance gaps and designing highly effective programs to increase productivity and overall effectiveness. You are a strategic thinker, team player and are able to identify opportunities for improvement through analytics and measurement, production expertise and strong problem solving skills.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll do:
- Ongoing assessment of field needs, continuous introduction and enhancement to field enablement initiatives.
- Create and deliver scalable enablement programs that positively impact employee productivity and achieve desired business outcomes.
- Determine the appropriate vehicles (training, tools, resources, etc…) to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Assist with creation and independently create session material and associated reinforcement/assessment vehicles using a variety of modalities.
- Execute on virtual and face-to-face training delivery.
- Gather, analyze and present metrics and results of field enablement activities.
What you’ll bring along:
- Proven experience leading Field Enablement efforts globally
- Strong background in sales, sales operations, sales training, customer success and development
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively, and coordinate/deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years’ experience in the design, development, delivery, and measurement of enablement programs
- Experience in developing relationships across the organization at all levels
- Experience in evaluation and ROI/success metrics strategies and processes
- Experience in high-tech and software industry preferred.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.