VP of Product - US or EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Camunda is looking for a VP of Product to build and mentor a highly-effective product management team, to establish a strong product culture and practice throughout the organization, and to infuse a deep understanding of the customers and the market into every decision we make.
This is an opportunity to put your stamp on a team and take them from strong execution to strong culture, strategy, and customer orientation. And in the process, we’ll transform the Process Automation market.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in USA or EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a compelling vision and roadmap and clear direction on what to build and why
- Communicate the value of product-driven culture and establish the discipline of product across the company
- Focus relentlessly on customers and ensure market understanding drives decisions
- Establish robust product process that drive results for customers and the company
- Build a high performing team through your solid experience in hiring and coaching product managers
- Leverage a healthy mix of qualitative and quantitative data, intuitive and experimental approaches
- Work closely with engineering and product marketing to ensure the continued rapid growth of our product line
What you’ll bring along:
- Have been a key driver in the growth of an enterprise SaaS company from low $10s of millions to over $100 million and welcome the challenge of building and shaping the product team your way
- Proven experience and ability to build a world-class team, identify your team’s strengths and coach them into a high performing team
- Crisp decision-making skills based on demonstrated experience on all aspects of product management, including identifying market opportunities, defining success metrics, and developing product roadmaps
- Be a leader that leads by example, with 7+ years experience as a product manager
- Demonstrated technical ability to empathize with our developer users and understand the power of our platform. You should be comfortable talking with our developers and speaking on technical aspects that the product team is working on
- Be located anywhere in the US or Europe
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.Apply