Enterprise Account Executive - US Northeast
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Now we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive - US Northeast to support our Sales Team. You will enter at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers, but still have a large market share to capture as we are scaling globally. With a growing number of high quality leads, you will be set up for success and lining yourself up for continued growth.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in US Northeast.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the sales process from start to finish by driving enterprise prospects from first contact to closing
- Collaborating with other teams, you will be building your own territory sales strategy by defining target customers, crafting outreach messaging and executing an outbound prospecting campaign
- Qualifying incoming leads and inquiries
- Product presentations, online and on site
- Contract and price negotiations
- Working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
What you'll bring along:
- You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurially spirited individual who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly shape Camunda’s success in a new market
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- 5 or more years of experience in a B2B open source software sales environment or other complex products, BPM experience being a strong plus
- Profound knowledge of the North American IT market
- Excellent sense for business opportunities, a strong communicator and negotiator
- Aspiration to understand your customers' need and proactively support them in achieving it
- Ability to communicate complex issues and products in a clear and concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organization you are working with
- Willingness to travel
- English at a native level and eligible to work in the US
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #USEASTApply