Manager, Outbound Sales Development - US Central
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role with preference for anyone based in or around Plano, TX.
The Outbound Sales Development Manager will be responsible for leading the TDR team (Territory Development Representative) with the goal of increasing SQO’s (Sales Qualified Opportunities) generated through outbound business development. The ideal candidate will bring new ideas, creative outreach practices, and understanding/development/refinement of effective cadences to the team’s daily activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of six Territory Development Representatives covering all of North America (US and Canada) – with the goal of growing the team through 2021/2022
- Work with, lead, and coach the TDRs to execute outbound lead generation activities to provide applicable Qualification Calls with Account Executives
- Increase YoY Outbound SQOs by 50% per quarter per TDR (currently in the team’s second year of outbounding)
- Manage up, down, and across teams for effective teamwork and collaboration
What you’ll bring along:
- Positive attitude, contributing to the overall culture of Camunda both as an individual and through team engagements
- 1 year in leadership role related to sales or sales development
- 2 year experience in target carrying role (sales / sales development)
- Tech experience is a plus
- Salesforce/Salesloft/Zoominfo/LI Navigator experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn and be coached, drive to succeed, and passion for as well as to drive to develop as a software sales professional
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.