Senior Marketing Operations Manager - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US (East Coast).
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a creative, detail oriented, and metrics-driven Sr. Marketing Operations Manager to support a multi-pronged go-to-market strategy for Camunda amongst software developers globally. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you’ll help architect and maintain our MarTech stack supporting operations across multiple channels and functions to drive measurable acquisition, retention and ROI for the Camunda funnel. This role is an integral function of our Demand Generation team and highly cross-functional, requiring close collaboration across Marketing, Revenue Operations, Product, and Sales.
- Manage the Marketing Technology stack, including tools like HubSpot, Zoom Webinars, Clearbit, RollWorks, Drift, Plannuh, and audience management/advertising platforms.
- Be or become the primary data architect for the Marketing team, ensuring all systems are properly aligned and collaborate with Field and Revenue Operations to allow full funnel, ROI and attribution reporting.
- Be the SFDC expert for the Marketing team, suggesting improvements, implementing best practices and ensuring our SFDC instance is geared towards the future
- Ensure that all Marketers are properly trained on the MarTech stack and processes.
- Extend the reach of marketing automation impact (i.e., inbound/outbound marketing initiatives, pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention).
- Document, analyze, evangelize, maintain and improve marketing operations processes, including lead management, nurturing, lead routing, lead scoring, database health, and segmentation.
- Continuously stay ahead of global privacy regulation changes and ensure marketing is adhering to international requirements.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing’s contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition, and activity.
- Craft dashboards and reports that offer continuous insight for marketing stakeholders and ensure utilization and adoption of reporting.
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience
- Proven, hands-on experience administering marketing automation platforms
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and the related ecosystem (SFDC admin certification preferred)
- Proven track record of supporting Enterprise sales and marketing via methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO, and Content Marketing
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple technical projects simultaneously leveraging internal and external resources
- Robust reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A data-driven person with strong analytical skills and notable Excel skills. Working knowledge of SQL is a huge plus
- Experience in growth-stage companies with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.