Recruitment Operations Specialist - USA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What you'll do:
As a RecOps Specialist, you’ll be at the heart of making sure that interviewing at Camunda is a delightful experience. This is a varied role supporting three key stakeholders - our recruiting team, hiring managers and candidates. You will bring your strong organisational and prioritisation skills, unparalleled customer service and awesome problem-solving ability to Camunda.
You’re the kind of person who thrives in ambiguity and embrace challenges. You are a doer, finding ways to make impossible things happen, and you’re not unsettled when some of your hard work has to be changed unexpectedly. Alongside all this urgent, transactional tasks, you have a knack for spotting areas for improvement and building flexible, scalable processes that make day to day life much easier for everyone.
A typical day will look like the following:
- Be an expert of our Recruitment ATS and help hiring managers with the tool
- Post jobs on various portals, boost jobs and be on top of it
- Scheduling multiple interviews with different Camundos
- Constantly building relationships with Camundos and candidates
- Be a point of contact for candidates and ensure a great candidate experience, run surveys and metrics
- Help with organisation of variety of meet ups, hiring events and diversity events
We are a growing Talent Acquisition team with very ambitious goals and in general, you will be flexible to roll up your sleeves and do what is needed to help achieve those goals.
*This is a remote role with a preference for someone who is based in US East Coast.
What you'll bring along:
- Previous recruitment operations experience is a must
- You know that amazing experiences take time, often yours, and you're always willing to go the extra mile to get it done
- You bring strong customer focus, as you work extensively with our hiring managers and recruiters with pretty heavy workloads and you find ways to make this an enjoyable process
- You are a problem solver and love finding ways to constantly improve and scale our processes
- You are tech savvy and can become the master of our recruitment tool quickly
- You are very organised and know how to prioritise easily with many moving parts in your job
- Attention to detail with a sense of urgency is crucial to be successful in this role
- Previous experience in tech companies preferred
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.