VP Global Sales Development
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
The VP Global Sales Development is part of the Global Field Operations team within Camunda. This role reports to the SVP, Global Sales & Channels, and is responsible to lead the North America and EMEA SDR teams to achieve assigned lead generation targets.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the UKI, United States, France, Germany, or the Netherlands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and lead a word-class sales development team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs, and SDR managers.
- Ensure sales qualified leads (“SQLs”) are developed in accordance with company targets, with a focus on quality.
- Ensure inbound leads are efficiently and effectively qualified.
- Develop Account Based Marketing (“ABM”) strategies per region, aligned with sales leaders, while leveraging marketing resources for particular campaigns.
- Motivate and develop SDRs in alignment with our values to exceed goals through coaching and incentives and grow their careers.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively, in tandem with the needs of the sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage applicable reports and dashboards to ensure the results can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Continuously improve the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement activities.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, enablement and people teams to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering.
- Partner with revenue operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job.
What you’ll bring along:
- A proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts through leading inbound lead handling and outbound prospecting teams using ABM techniques.
- Having built and improvised sales development processes, methodologies, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement plans.
- Experience managing sales development teams globally with at least 25 total direct and indirect reports.
- Power user of salesforce.com and SalesLoft and other lead generation tools and platforms.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales, marketing and revenue operations teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Awareness of industry trends in enterprise digital transformation and process automation.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to work independently and with urgency.
- You share our FAITH values (Focus, Ambition, Integrity, Talent and Humor) and work in accordance with those values.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #EMEAApply