Solutions Architect - APAC
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As a Solutions Architect you’re the key person when it comes to convincing prospects and enabling customers about Camundas open source technology. As a highly skilled tech expert you’ll be in charge of demonstrating how to integrate Camunda into existing IT architectures and enabling them in how they can gain the agility, visibility and scale that is needed to achieve digital transformation. This includes the creation of proof of concepts, conducting training, custom demos as well as solution architectures – variety guaranteed.
You’ll be dealing with software developers and IT architects, but also present to and train business stakeholders. This role is a perfect match between Technical Pre-Sales best practices, a few Post-Sales activities, hands-on software engineering tasks, and interesting discussions about innovative IT architectures. The success of Camunda’s Solution Architects is measured by a high technical win rate.
*This is a remote position and can be based in Australia, Singapore, India, Hong Kong or the Philippines.
What you’ll do:
- Lead demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Implement customer requirements to our Camunda product portfolio
- Conduct proof of concepts and custom demos for prospects
- Create and discuss solution architectures
- Learn about new technologies and create prototypes
- Create and maintain pre- and post-sales content and technical artifacts
- Conduct training sessions
- Act as a trusted advisor to ensure our customers are successful with our technology
What you’ll bring along:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- 3+ years of relevant technical hands-on experience with knowledge of current software engineering technologies (including Java) as well as common IT-architectures
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise Technical Pre-Sales or Consulting role.
- It's easy for you to map business requirements to a technical solution an come up with a plan on how to achieve them
- You are a team player who enjoys communicating with people
- Strong verbal and written communications in English as well as presentation skills
- Knowledge of an additional Asian language is plus
- Experience with BPM/BPMN/Orchestration/Process Automation is also a strong plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with outstanding Glassdoor rating and CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.