Technical Trainer (Java) - APAC
Training & Consulting
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Camunda’s training & consulting team supports prospects and customers along their entire journey with our Camunda Platform stack. As a Technical Trainer, this includes Product Demos and Proof of Concept workshops during the evaluation phase, enabling new customers with training and supporting their projects with topic-specific workshops and consulting sessions.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in India, Japan, Singapore or The Philippines.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct hands-on trainings that focus on Process Modeling & Process Automation with Camunda Platform on-site and remotely for our customers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our training material and training portfolio
- Participate in public trainings to build the Camunda brand and Open Source community
- Contribute to various side projects of our team based on your interest. For instance: writing Best Practice Guides, helping community users on the Camunda Forum, creating Showcase Snippets, speaking at Community Events, writing Blog Posts - and there are many more opportunities!
What you’ll bring along:
- At least 2 years of experience in Java programming and enterprise software development
- Experience teaching adult audiences on Software and Architecture topics
- Current knowledge on new technologies, frameworks and architecture
- Presentation and communication skills, being comfortable engaging with an audience
- Fluent in English (Japanese or Mandarin are a plus)
- Willingness to travel
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >98% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.