Graphic Designer - US
Graphic Designer - US East Coast or Berlin
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Creative Team at Camunda. Reporting to the Lead Designer you will play a vital role focusing on layout design for our many documents and publications and providing graphics and layouts for slides and presentations. You will also support wider marketing activity including banner design, brand work and graphics for social media.
Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker who is capable of managing multiple projects and understands the role of graphic design within a modern tech business.
You should be highly proficient in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and G-Suite/MS Office.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere on the East Coast of the US or Berlin
What you’ll be doing:
- Create layouts for publications, whitepapers and case studies
- Work directly with stakeholders on layouts for presentations and pitches
- Create digital and print designs for Camunda’s many online and offline events
- Design banners and other collateral for use in online campaigns
- Help ensure brand consistency and adherence to the corporate brand guidelines
- Assist in maintaining the marketing asset library, keeping content up to date and organized
- Fulfill internal digital and print design requests
What you’ll bring along:
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have expert knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint, Google Slides and Docs.
- You have a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are a strong team player who thrives in diverse teams and a dynamic high-growth environment
- You are highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.