People Experience Specialist - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
The People Experience Team at Camunda ensures the best people and workplace experience for Camunda’s growing global staff. We support all staff with the aim to offer them the best assistance during their day to day Camunda-life. We do so with a lot of passion and fun and pride ourselves in our commitment to deliver high-quality service.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US.
What you’ll be doing:
- You ensure a great onboarding experience to all our staff.
- You organize and conduct the monthly Newbie Training and Newbie Meet & Greet.
- You take care of the People Experience Job Transition and Offboarding tasks.
- You take care of company-wide travel arrangements.
- You constantly review your processes and initiate improvements to guarantee the best people experience.
- You support the People Experience Team with country specific administrative tasks
What you’ll bring along:
- You are a great rapport-builder and are dedicated to your role as an internal service-provider.
- You have a background in feel-good-management or a similar people-oriented role.
- You are a self-starter with great organisation skills.
- You are flexible and a multi-tasker.
- You are fluent in English (C2 level).
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.