Salesforce Administrator - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA
As part of our Revenue Operations team you'll ensure our global Field Operations Department (including Sales, Customer Success, Partners and Consulting) has the systems, processes, analytics, and resources to achieve their fullest potential as we scale. Focusing on our CRM implementation, as a Salesforce Administrator at Camunda you'll work across departments and teams to improve our go-to-market systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with operations functional leads and users to gather and validate business requirements for internal or external implementation
- Build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports,dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, lightning flows, Apex code, email templates to optimize business processes
- Work on systems-related projects that require changes in Salesforce or related tooling
- Implement and manage connections and integrations between Salesforce and other business systems (e.g. Hubspot, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo or Jira)
- Support Salesforce users with any problems and questions about the tool
- Build and maintain documentation about our Salesforce instance
What you'll bring along:
- You worked at least 1-2 years as a Salesforce Admin for a SaaS company with 80+ users using Lightning, ideally paired with Admin and one additional Salesforce certification (e.g. Advanced Admin, App Builder or Platform Developer I)
- Experience at working effectively both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to use Flow/Process Builder/Apex to implement custom solutions
- Experience with implementing and managing integrations between Salesforce and other systems, in particular Hubspot, SalesLoft or Jira
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.