Marketing Operations Analyst - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US (East Coast).
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an impactful, detail-oriented, and scale-driven Marketing Operations Data Analyst/ Marketing Analyst to support a multi-pronged go-to-market strategy for Camunda amongst software developers globally. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you’ll architect all of our funnel and campaign performance reporting, create process and program optimization recommendations, and help design scalable reporting processes to support Marketing’s rapid growth. This role is an integral function of our Demand Generation team and highly cross-functional, requiring close collaboration across Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Sales.
- Own core performance scorecards for the global Marketing org, supported with robust reporting and dashboards, highlighting successes as well as opportunities for improvement, growth and adjustment
- Develop reporting mechanisms to support regular funnel review meetings, with metrics aimed at measuring funnel and campaign performance
- Drive regional and global performance/funnel planning, through tracking performance and setting demand targets aligned to company goals and sustaining the forecasting process for the lead funnel across marketing
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key channels (email, digital, web, and others) to assist Marketers in fine-tuning performance
- Advise on processes that allow for scalably measuring campaign performance, by ensuring that all relevant data points are captured during the execution process
- Partner with Revenue Operations to ensure the sales methodology matches marketing reporting processes, understanding all aspects of lead assignment, follow-up, and engagement
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years in marketing or analytics related roles, handling large and complex datasets in a global environment
- Relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Highly proficient/expert using Salesforce.com for Reporting and Dashboarding
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRM systems, google analytics, and data warehouses. Experience with DOMO, PowerBI or related BI platform is a plus
- Proficient in analyzing data and distilling results. SQL skills are a plus but not required
- Highly proficient/expert with Excel
- Ability to see hidden problems and explore a variety of sources for answers
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results and learnings to a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Able to look beyond the obvious or expected; someone who can identify and creatively solve complex problems, following them through to implementation
- B2B software experience
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.