Senior Product Marketing Manager - US or EMEA
Do you have a talent for explaining complex concepts in a way that makes them sound simple? Are you part software development geek, gifted communicator, and highly organized marketing leader? Do you have experience in the cloud, Open Source, software development, or SaaS space, along with the enthusiasm to thrive in a fast-paced environment at a growing company?
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail. Five of the ten largest banks in the US rely on Camunda and a community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company. Our users can be found in 190 countries and based on our “remote first” strategy, Camunda employees are distributed around the globe in Europe, North America and Asia.
Team / Department description:
We’re looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to join our growing global marketing team. In this role, you’ll become an expert on Camunda’s process automation software, our company messaging, our buyer and user personas, and our market and competition. You’ll collaborate closely with the Product Management team to bring new product releases to market; work with the Demand Generation team to create impactful campaigns; connect with our developer community through the Developer Relations team; and enable Marketing and Field Operations by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US, Canada, Germany, or UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Spearhead top→ down GTM for early-stage cloud based process automation solution
- Drive initiatives based on market research, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- Plan, build and execute product launch initiatives and campaigns
- Develop, implement, and evangelise value based messaging for top-down / buyer personas
- Establish a strong understanding of solution in order to demonstrate functionality both internally and externally
- Create compelling product content and sales tools including sales presentations, collateral, white papers, and videos that demonstrate Camunda’s business value and product differentiators
- Partner with the demand generation and global marketing teams to design and launch ABM campaigns
- Ensure superior market, product and competitive knowledge across our sales teams
- Develop competitive positioning and messaging strategy and communicate the benefits of Camunda across all marketing channels in an effective and engaging way
- Present to senior leadership and various internal stakeholders
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B software product marketing
- Experience with early-stage product strategy, messaging and launches
- Experience positioning SaaS/cloud based enterprise software
- Domain knowledge in the area of business process management, software development tools, enterprise software
- Proven experience analyzing products, competition, pricing, and industry trends combined with development and delivering of competitive messaging and positioning
- Track record of working with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams
- Compelling storyteller and strong presenter with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate colleagues and customers
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with open source, SaaS or freemium business models
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Experience using analytics to make data-driven decisions
- Adept at influencing peers and managers to build consensus
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.