Enterprise Sales Director - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from the world's largest banks to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As Enterprise Sales Director you will be leading a team of Enterprise Account Executives across multiple territories and verticals. You are a proven sales leader who successfully built, grew, supported and coached your team to expand a product's reach across a large territory in both existing and new accounts.
- Lead a team of experienced and motivated Enterprise Sales Account Executives
- Develop both greenfield territories and existing customers to achieve revenue growth in enterprise accounts (>10k employees)
- Build and implement a repeatable enterprise sales strategy
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the Central/East Region.
What you’ll do
- Lead and grow a motivated team of Account Executives to drive success in the region
- Create and execute territory strategies to expand Camunda's reach across new accounts
- Support the team in deal design and execution to satisfy customer objectives and deliver exceptional value
- Collaborate with and coach the team to ensure high levels of engagement and continuous improvement
- Build accountability for the effective application of the MEDDICC Sales methodology, both in practice and in its reflection in Salesforce
- Collaborate with teams in Partner Management, Sales Development, Customer Success, Pre-Sales Engineering, Consulting, Field Enablement and Product Marketing to create and implement best practices for different verticals for your team (e.g. Financial Services)
- Report to the VP of Sales, North America
What you’ll bring along
- >5 years of experience leading a team of 5 or more quota carrying account executives for a software/technology product, ideally OpenSource and/or SaaS
- Proven success with net new complex enterprise accounts
- The ability to create relationships and credibility with both Developers and Executives
- Success in driving pipeline through outbound prospecting strategies and greenfield territories
- The ability to accurately and reliably forecast in Salesforce
- An open mind; an ability to quickly acquire knowledge about a new product, industry and sales region; a cultural fit defined by integrity, ambition and attention to detail
- A motivational character which inspires your team
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with outstanding Glassdoor rating and CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.