Engineering Manager, Zeebe Process Automation - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to guide people, drive technical decisions and help develop our Zeebe Process Automation solution integrated with Camunda Cloud. You will assume line management of existing Java engineers and get the opportunity to grow the team further. You will work closely with software engineers, product managers, and SREs.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- People Management - For a team of 5 highly motivated developers
- Business Impact - Working towards ambitious goals
- Team Health - Team members are engaged and complement each other in achieving common goals autonomously
- Productivity - MVP mindset, continuous improvements of team ways of working
- Stakeholder Happiness - Managing dependencies and expectations, building trust with all stakeholders and delivering on commitments
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years experience with direct people management in technical teams
- Experience in software engineering
- Passionate about people and results and not just technical excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Appreciation for open source
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with outstanding Glassdoor rating and CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, equity and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.