Technical Consultant - US
Training & Consulting
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Camunda’s consulting team supports prospects and customers along their entire journey with Camunda BPM.
As a Technical Consultant you'll be responsible for driving our customer's enablement and product adoption by conducting hands-on training courses, supporting their projects with topic-specific workshops as well as helping them to overcome technical challenges.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US, preferred Eastern or Central Time Zone
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert level engineering advice to help our customers to overcome software development challenges
- Kick-Start customer projects in process engineering, process design, software architecture and software development.
Contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical training material.
- Assist customers with process engineering, process design, and process implementation.
- Create and conduct technical workshops for development teams to ensure success in their projects
- Perform consulting services that focus on Process Modeling, Process Automation with Camunda Platform, Software Engineering and Architecture on-site and remotely for our customers
- Contribute to various side projects of our team based on your interest. E.g. writing Best Practice Guides, helping community users on the Camunda Forum, creating Showcase Snippets, speaking at Community Events, writing Blog Posts - and there are many more options!
What you’ll bring along:
- At least 5 years of experience in Java programming and enterprise software development
- Experience guiding and mentoring professional audiences on software and architecture topics
- Proven ability to solve problems in a dynamic environment
- Current knowledge on new technologies, frameworks and architecture
- Willingness to travel
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with outstanding Glassdoor rating and CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, equity, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #USWESTApply