Manager Consulting - AMORE
Training & Consulting
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
The key goals of our Consulting team is to guide our customers successfully through the technical aspects of their Camunda projects and to finally assure the technical success of our customers. To achieve this we offer various services like training, technical health checks as well as best-practice and technical deep-dive workshops.
As a Manager Consulting AMORE (=Africa, Middle East, Other regions Europe) it’s your mission to lead and expand a team of highly experienced Trainers and Consultants. This encompases people management, managing team goals as well as proactive mentorship and development of team members. But as you’re also passionate about tech and the customer success it’s inspiring for you to get engaged with our customers yourself from time to time.
As part of this role you will collaborate closely with various Camunda teams, like e.g. with Customer Success Management, Product Management or Customer Support. As part of the Consulting Management team you’ll also work on the strategic evolution of our organization which will allow us to continue to grow fast and deliver high quality and state of the art services.
What you’ll do:
- People Management – lead, develop and grow team of Trainers & Consultants
- Customer satisfaction – collaborate with our Customer Success Management team to ensure the success of our client’s Camunda projects
- Team health – make sure that your team members are engaged and satisfied in their remote team
- Productivity - team up with other Consulting leaders to improve our portfolio and operating processes
- Customer interaction - lead conversations about our service portfolio and technical success roadmaps with our most important customers
- Smooth collaboration – ensure a close and trustworthy cooperation with other Camunda teams
What you’ll bring along:
- Bachlor’s / Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- Practical experience in managing and growing high-performance technical teams, ideally in Technical Training, Consulting or Professional Services
- Strong customer-facing attitude
- Practical knowledge in software development, corresponding tools / frameworks and in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Hands-on attitude – whenever necessary, you won't hesitate to roll up your sleeves and make progress yourself
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Experience with BPM/BPMN/orchestration/process automation is a strong plus.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.