Corporate Account Executive - LATAM
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Rapidly expanding globally, we are looking for a Corporate Account Executive to join our international highly motivated sales team. You will enter at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers but still have a large market share to capture. With a growing number of high quality leads, you will be set up for success and lining yourself up for continued growth.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in Latin America
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the sales process from start to finish by driving small, mid-sized and enterprise-level prospects from first contact to closing
- Collaborating with other teams, you will be building your own territory sales strategy by defining target customers, crafting outreach messaging and executing an outbound prospecting campaign
- Working closely with official Camunda Partners in Latin America on increasing coverage in a growing region for us
- Qualifying incoming leads and inquiries
- Product presentations, online and on-site
- Contract and price negotiations
- Working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
What you'll bring along:
- Undergraduate Degree
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B software sales environment or other complex products, open-source, complex technical product- or BPM experience being a strong plus
- You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurially spirited individual who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly shape Camunda’s success in a new market
- Excellent sense for business opportunities, a strong communicator and negotiator
- Experience in working with Partners and Service Integrators in previous roles
- Aspiration to understand your customers' need and proactively support them in achieving it
- Ability to communicate complex issues and products in a clear and concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organization you are working with
- English, Portuguese, and Spanish-speaking and eligible to work in Latin America
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #USEAST