Manager, Sales - EMEA West
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA reporting to our VP Sales EMEA.
As our Manager of Sales EMEA West at Camunda you’ll lead our expansion and growth in the Western European Markets. You’ll build and coach the team, while directly impacting our revenue growth as we scale and transition into a value-added enterprise motion. You’ll play a key role in driving enterprise sales initiatives while positioning yourself as a transformational leader across the global sales team and our company.
What you’ll do:
- Directly impact the achievement of our ARR Bookings targets in your assigned EMEA Regions: Southern Europe, Nordics, Benelux, Eastern Europe and Middle East - Africa
- Build the team and coach our Account Executives to consistently execute sales processes, MEDDICC and value selling
- Develop our prospect relationships (including CxO’s and Economic Buyers)
- Forecast and analyze performance data and put measures in place to increase deal sizes, shorten sales cycles and improve win rates
- Establish yourself as a leader not only across the global sales organization but also along other teams (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Consulting)
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years enterprise software sales leadership in middleware, developer-focused tools (process automation experience being a plus)
- Proven successful interactions with C-Level decision makers and a track record of high value ARR selling (250k to 750k ARR) while driving performance and growth across international sales team(s)
- You’re comfortable holding conversations on our solution set with a technical audience
- You have experience in developing and managing territories in EMEA while mentoring team members and coaching teams to reach their fullest potential
- You’re familiar with MEDDICC and related value-selling methodologies
- PLG experience would be a plus
- You have a humble commitment to develop prospects, delight clients and lead a team from the front
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) at a business level
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.