Enterprise Account Development Representative - DACH
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such Intuit, Nokia, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
Scaling our account development team, we are now looking for an Enterprise Account Development Representative to cover the DACH markets. Your role is vital in providing our sales teams with a high quality pipeline as well as shaping the account development role through your own ideas and experiences.
We have recently embarked on a new journey to create a different approach to prospecting leveraging a PLG approach (Product Led Growth) primarily going after existing customers to expand our footprint within the account by uncovering new use cases or prospecting into engaged prospect accounts.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in EMEA.
- Plan, create and execute account expansion strategies in our enterprise customer accounts in close collaboration with your Account Executives and Customer Success managers with the view to uncover new use cases to expand the Camunda’s revenue in those accounts.
- Plan, create and execute outreach campaigns to identify use cases inside of our highly engaged prospect accounts. Those who have interacted with our brand and our products via our community, our community edition, our free trials but that haven’t yet moved to our enterprise platform.
- Proactively reach out to specific personas part of the target enterprise companies via social selling, email, phone and video to identify use cases and sales opportunities
- Collaborate with the sales team on the lead qualification process, quality and quantity of identified opportunities
- Become a Camunda value proposition expert and understand how to bridge the gap between business challenges and IT requirements
- Meet and exceed monthly quota of sales accepted opportunities and associated Key activity Metrics
What you’ll bring along:
- You are a self starter who thrives in a team environment and adapts quickly to change
- You are creative, like to try new things and find new ideas to engage with prospects that gets them engage and increase their likelihood to reply
- You already have 1-2 years work experience in business development or sales in a B2B environment
- You enjoy talking to people to help them and are passionate about guiding them with their journey with our product
- You are naturally curious and are eager to learn new things with the ability and/or willingness to use our product
- You are passionate about the software industry and curious about new technologies
- You are driven by results, continuously searching for areas to develop and improve further.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.