Senior Customer Success Manager - US
What You’ll Be Doing:
Camunda's CSMs are trusted advisors to the customer, fostering successful adoption which will naturally lead to retention. Responsible for renewals, they spot opportunities for expansion and team up with sales when it comes to commercial negotiations.
This is a remote role with the location in the US being flexible.
- Become the trusted advisor to a set of enterprise customers and their key stakeholders in the Americas region by aligning Camunda technology to their business strategy and goals
- Develop customer success plans outlining Customer’s KPI’s, stakeholders, critical success factors, and product adoption plan
- Establish a trust base relationship with your customer throughout their journey with Camunda and maximize the value from their investment
- Work closely with Sales on opportunities to grow your customers. Develop the opportunity and leverage relationships and value measured as a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with Consulting, Support, and Engineering teams through proactive engagement on product and support-related issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to create programs on best practices, influence product roadmap discussions, and foster customer references
- Be a Customer Success Champion to evangelize customer-centricity within Camunda, thereby increasing retention outcomes, customer experience, and loyalty
What You Bring:
- 4+ years of Customer Success, Consulting or Account Management experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with Enterprise Customers and become their trusted advisor
- Experience dealing with large multinational customers with complex technical environments and requests
- Ability to win subscription renewals, including pricing discussions and identify expansion opportunities
- Understanding of open source model, cloud computing and DevOps highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in delivering value to the customer through ownership and collaboration
- Strong ability to lead customer interactions and manage business reviews with stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to C-Level
- Ability to work remotely
- Willingness to travel to visit customers, Camunda offices and events when and where possible
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.