Customer Success Manager (dutch speaking) - Benelux
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
About the team:
Camunda's CSMs are trusted advisors to the customer, fostering successful adoption which will naturally lead to retention. Responsible for renewals, they spot opportunities for expansion and team up with sales when it comes to commercial negotiations.
*This is a remote role with the location in EMEA being flexible.
What you’ll do:
- Become the trusted advisor to a pool of customers and key stakeholders in Benelux region by aligning Camunda technology to their business strategy and goals
- Capture customer’s KPI’s, stakeholders, critical success factors, and product adoption plan
- Establish a trust base relationship with your customer throughout their journey with Camunda and maximize the value from their investment
- If opportunities arise to grow a customer CSM engages with Account Management to develop the opportunity and for commercial support
- Collaborate with Consulting, Support and Engineering teams through proactive engagement on product and support related issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to create programs on best practices, influence product roadmap discussions, and foster customer references
- Be a Customer Success Champion to evangelize customer-centricity within Camunda, thereby increasing retention outcomes, customer experience and loyalty
What you’ll bring along:
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Consulting or Account Management experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with Enterprise Customers and become their trusted advisor
- Experience dealing with customers of different sizes with complex technical environments and requests
- Ability to win subscription renewals, including pricing discussions and identify expansion opportunities
- Understanding of open source model, cloud computing and DevOps highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in delivering value to the customer through ownership and collaboration
- Strong ability to lead customer interactions and managing business reviews with stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to senior leadership
- Willingness to travel to visit customers, Camunda offices and events when and where possible
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.