Talent Acquisition Specialist, Tech - Remote
Camunda is growing quickly and is a remote-first, internationally distributed organization with teams in more than 10 different countries. The People Team at Camunda is playing a crucial role to achieve our 2024 vision:
“More than 500 Camundos will be contributing to our success and live a unique company culture that adheres to our FAITH values. Camunda will be an international firm with a diverse staff that collaborates in a remote-first setup. High performance and personal growth will be top priorities: Our people will help Camunda grow, and in return, Camunda will help our people grow.”
To fulfill this vision the Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for attracting and hiring talent globally. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will directly impact growth and structure of our Engineering teams through identifying, engaging and hiring talent while acting as Camunda’s ambassador.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US Central/East or EMEA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs. Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience.
- Build your network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level.
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- Consistently evaluate and iterate on hiring efforts and strategies using metrics and data analysis.
- Work on recruitment projects and training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-growing tech company or top-tier agency.
- Ability to influence and partner with leadership across the company using a data driven approach.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to be proactive, identify areas of improvement, and drive process improvement initiatives.
- You share our FAITH values and you are able to communicate them to potential employees.
Who is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such Intuit, Nokia, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.