Manager, Consulting - DACH
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
About the team:
The key goals of our Consulting team is to guide our customers successfully through the technical aspects of their Camunda projects and to finally assure the technical success of our customers. To achieve this we offer various services like training, technical health checks as well as best-practice and technical deep-dive workshops.
As a Manager Consulting DACH it’s your mission to lead and expand a team of highly experienced Trainers, Consultants and Technical Account Managers. This encompases people management, managing team goals as well as proactive mentorship and development of team members. You will also be responsible for all Consulting activities in your region and be leading commercial discussions as well as engagement scoping, planning and escalation handling. As you’re also passionate about tech and the customer success it’s inspiring for you to get engaged with our customers hands-on from time to time.
As part of this role you will collaborate closely with various Camunda teams, e.g. Customer Success Management, Product Management or Customer Support. As part of the Consulting Management team you’ll also work on the strategic evolution of our organization which will allow us to continue to grow fast and deliver high quality and state of the art services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- People Management – lead, develop and grow team of Trainers, Consultants and Technical Account Managers
- Team health – make sure that your team members are engaged and satisfied in their remote team
- Productivity - team up with other Consulting leaders to improve our service portfolio and operational processes
- Customer interaction - lead conversations about our service portfolio and technical success roadmaps with our most important customers. Guide along the whole engagement lifecycle and handle escalations.
- Customer satisfaction – collaborate with our Customer Success Management team to ensure the success of our client’s Camunda projects with placing Consulting engagements
- Smooth collaboration – ensure a close and trustworthy cooperation with other Camunda teams
What You Bring Along:
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- Practical experience in managing and growing high-performance technical teams, ideally in Technical Training, Consulting or Professional Services
- Strong customer-facing attitude
- Practical knowledge in software development (hands-on Java skills), corresponding tools / frameworks and in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Hands-on attitude – whenever necessary, you won't hesitate to roll up your sleeves and make progress yourself
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German and English
- Experience with BPM/BPMN/orchestration/process automation is a strong plus.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.