QA Engineer, Human Task Orchestration
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a QA Engineer, you have a passion for breaking software. You help our product teams to identify weak spots and constantly improve our testing strategies. In close cooperation with product management, UX and developers you use your knowledge of testing and quality assurance to influence better software design and to bridge gaps between engineering output and end-user satisfaction. You'll be empowered to make your own decisions and you can always rely on the help and input of your teammates at the same time. As an embedded member of an agile team you will:
- Lead efforts on improving engineering team's test coverage, release procedures and product quality
- Transfer business requirements into detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios
- Identify and develop areas for test automation.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the product development process
- Implement and constantly improve our quality strategies
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Berlin Time Zone +/- 2h.
What You Bring:
- Ability to gain a deep understand of how complex systems and software products work, both from a technical and an end-user perspective
- Extensive knowledge of different testing approaches and strategies
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
- You are curious and always willing to broaden your horizon
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.