Associate Outbound ADR - LATAM
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Scaling our team of sales development representatives, we are now looking for an Associate Outbound ADR for our LATAM region. Your role is vital in providing our sales teams with a high quality pipeline as well as shaping the sales development role through your own ideas and experiences.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. Most of the customers that you’ll work with are based in the United States and LATAM regions, an overlap in working hours is required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound leads Camunda receives in the region you will be aligned to
- Follow-up and qualify leads to create a sales ready pipeline while creating the best possible engagement experience.
- Work closely with marketing on lead flow logic by providing feedback about the quality and quantity of leads.
- Work closely with the sales team to hand over interested prospects in the most professional way.
- Become a Camunda value proposition expert and understand how to bridge the gap between business challenges and IT requirements
- Be able to deliver high level Camunda overview demos to interested prospects to educate them on the solution and further develop interest in exploring Enterprise Edition.
- Meet and exceed monthly quota of sales qualified opportunities and associated key activity metrics
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- You are a fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- You enjoy talking to people to help them and are passionate about guiding them with their journey with our product
- You are naturally curious and are eager to learn new things
- You are passionate about the software industry and curious about new technologies
- You are driven by results, continuously searching for areas to develop and improve further.
- First work experience ideally in business development or sales in a B2B environment is preferred
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
#LI-NC1 and #LI-remote
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence as listed above.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $66000 to $99000
- Germany: €43900 to €65900
- United Kingdom: £42800 to £64200
- Singapore: S$82000 to S$123000
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.