Customer Success Manager (German speaking)
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
Camunda's CSMs are trusted advisors to the customer, fostering successful adoption which will naturally lead to retention. Responsible for renewals, they spot opportunities for expansion and team up with sales when it comes to commercial negotiations.
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. The customer that you’ll work with are based in the DACH Region and an overlap in working hours is required.
What you'll be doing:
- Become the trusted advisor to a pool of customers and key stakeholders in DACH region by aligning Camunda technology to their business strategy and goals
- Capture customer’s KPI’s, stakeholders, critical success factors, and product adoption plan
- Establish a trust base relationship with your customer throughout their journey with Camunda and maximize the value from their investment
- If opportunities arise to grow a customer CSM engages with Account Management to develop the opportunity and for commercial support
- Collaborate with Consulting, Support and Engineering teams through proactive engagement on product and support related issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to create programs on best practices, influence product roadmap discussions, and foster customer references
- Be a Customer Success Champion to evangelize customer-centricity within Camunda, thereby increasing retention outcomes, customer experience and loyalty
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- 2+ years of Customer Success, Consulting or Account Management experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Ability to foster and cultivate relationships with Enterprise Customers and become their trusted advisor
- Experience dealing with customers of different sizes with complex technical environments and requests
- Ability to win subscription renewals, including pricing discussions and identify expansion opportunities
- Understanding of open source model, cloud computing and DevOps highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in delivering value to the customer through ownership and collaboration
- Strong ability to lead customer interactions and managing business reviews with stakeholders ranging from individual contributors to senior leadership
- Willingness to travel to visit customers, Camunda offices and events when and where possible
- Fluent in English and German
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #EMEA
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $97900 to $146900
- Germany: €65200 to €97700
- United Kingdom: £63500 to £95200
- Singapore: S$121600 to S$182400
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.