Site Reliability Engineer, Platform Solutions
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a hands-on Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)! Join us on our journey to build a world-class SaaS Platform. Be part of a talented, passionate and supporting group of SREs shifting Camundas Cloud Product closer to the clouds - day by day; incident by incident.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will build, maintain and improve our Kubernetes and GCP-based cloud platform and infrastructure: network services, configuration best practices, fault tolerance, etc.
- You will provide and improve the monitoring tools to continuously improve the observability of our stack (both for SREs and for developers), get a better understanding of how our SaaS offering works and detect potential problems before they happen.
- You will collaborate with our developers (debugging, seeking improvements) and our security team (addressing issues, deploying tools and configuration to prevent them)
- You will provide 3rd level support and be part of our on-call rotation
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in UTC 0 to +2. Please find a list of available countries here.
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus & Grafana
- Being familiar working with cloud providers
- Ability to develop in Go or Python to automate trivial tasks
- You thrive in taking ownership of the codebase, as well as how you deploy and operate software. You are comfortable with the “you build it, you run it” mindset.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #EMEA
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $102500 to $153700
- Germany: €68200 to €102200
- United Kingdom: £66400 to £99600
- Singapore: S$127300 to S$190900
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.