Sales Engineer - DACH
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What you'll be doing:
As a Sales Engineer it is your mission to accompany prospective customers, planning to digitize their core business processes, through their technical evaluation of Camunda. Presenting the product, getting answers to all technical questions, and arranging all presales interactions driving the evaluation, you are responsible for achieving the technical win.
In this role you will be part of the Pre-Sales Consulting Team EMEA-APAC and work closely with our Account Executives, handling the commercial aspects, and Solution Architects, conducting proof of concepts or handling other deeply technical discussions.
Your activities will include:
- Mapping customer requirements to our product portfolio
- Developing Camunda evaluation plans for our prospects
- Conducting product demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Supporting the completion of RFI / RFP documents
- Teaming up with Account Executives to discuss the status and development of accounts
- Create code snippets and maintain pre-sales content and technical artifacts
This remote role can be based anywhere in Europe where we are eligible to hire. Please find a list of available countries here. The preferred time zone would be CEST.
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, Business Informatics) or equivalent
- 2+ years work experience in a Sales Engineering, Technical Pre-Sales, or related role
- Some coding experience, knowledge of current software architectures and tools
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, active listening
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English (native or C1/C2 proficiency), additional language skills e.g. French or Italian are a plus
- Willingness to work, well organized, on multiple engagements in parallel handling prioritization
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Experience in Enterprise automation, BPM, Process orchestration, RPA or similar as well as understanding of the process automation product landscape is a big plus
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #EMEA
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $126400.0 to $189600.0
- Germany: €84100.0 to €126100.0
- United Kingdom: £82000.0 to £122900.0
- Singapore: S$157000.0 to S$235500.0
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.