Senior Employee Communications Manager
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
The Senior Employee Communications Manager will develop global communication strategies and deliverables that align with Camunda’s mission and strategic priorities. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Company Productivity, this position will be responsible for ensuring that strategic initiatives across the organization are well communicated, understood and internalized by all Camundi in a clear, consistent and actionable manner. This role is key in driving enthusiasm, motivation and aspiration getting all Camundi to thrive in everything we do grounded in our values exemplifying our culture in action every day.
The Senior Employee Communications Manager will ensure that all Camundi understand our values, our company mission, strategy, priorities and performance, and creatively articulate the impact we are making globally for our customers.
This person takes pride in our culture, the impact we are creating, our mission and values, and helps ensure Camunda is and is seen as a great place to work. They will be passionate about building a progressive and engaging global remote organization
This person will also be responsible for ensuring that our senior leaders are aligned to our strategy and priorities, feel confident in our continued progress and are equipped with timely updates to help drive momentum, continued clarity and success over achieving our goals.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, evolve and execute a global internal communications strategy that engages, inspires and connects Camundi across the company
- Proactively Identify internal communications opportunities and build communication roadmaps, including the creation, maintenance and execution of an annual communications calendar as well as ad-hoc messaging, executive communications and overall employee engagement within our strategy
- Establish regular company-wide communication cadence for leadership; driving development of executive communications including contributing content and presentations
- Partner with the Chief People Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and others to craft ad-hoc announcements affecting Camunda, responding to crisis or major events in the world that might be top of mind for our people
- Collaborate with business leaders and People Business Partners to drive effective internal communication regarding organizational changes, initiatives, and projects, using appropriate channels.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent internally and also aligned with external communication messages, in collaboration with Marketing.
- Develop systems and approaches for measuring performance of communications programs and bringing visibility across the organization to the work
What You’ll Bring:
- 5-7+ years of experience in internal or external customer facing roles, in a global fast-paced environment, interacting with various stakeholders at all levels.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft clear, concise, and impactful and engaging content for a diverse audience. Willingness to embrace new and different communication mediums and styles (when appropriate) that resonate with the broad spectrum of Camunda’s employees. Eg. not be afraid to try short form video, podcasts, VR, AR, chat bots, etc.
- Ability to translate complex information and ideas into personal and compelling stories, using creative approaches.
- Substantial planning and project management skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and influence people across multiple departments and at all levels of management
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude with flexibility to be ready for high priority, urgent ad hoc communication
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- Knowledgeable in collaboration tools (Slack, Google Suite, etc.). High energy, creative and a people person
- Remote work experience
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $93800.0 to $140700.0
- Germany: €62400.0 to €93600.0
- United Kingdom: £60800.0 to £91200.0
- Singapore: S$116500.0 to S$174700.0
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.