Enterprise Account Executive - APAC
Sales & Channels
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help us acquire new customers and grow existing ones across APAC. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your skills and experience in selling enterprise software solutions to solve business critical problems for customers. You will benefit from Camunda’s accelerated revenue growth model and category leading technology. Camunda is a fully remote company that emphasizes accountability, agility, and collaboration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving ARR growth from new business and expansion of existing customers through complex sales cycles including; technical discovery and evaluations, presentations, financial and legal negotiations, and on-site customer meetings when necessary
- Articulating Camunda’s value proposition and vision to multiple levels of technical and business leadership
- Collaboration and partnering with Camunda Solutions Engineering, Product leaders, and Partners (GSI and Regional) to understand and support customer use cases
- Planning your territory for success. In the context of Camundas global growth strategy, you will be responsible in defining your local targets and focus areas to maximize your chance of success. You will do that collaboratively by leveraging our Account Development, Customer success, Architecture and Partner teams
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here.. Most of the customers that you’ll work with are based in APAC.
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, accountable and detail oriented; desire for continuous growth and development (coachable and adaptable)
- A life-long learner, you also are curious to understand the context behind specific asks and help different stakeholders converge on successful business outcomes.
- Multiple years of experience owning complex sales cycles including relationship building with multiple technical and business stakeholders in accounts across verticals.
- Familiarity with business use cases for the process automation stack and/or enterprise application development
Openness to travel and comfortable in a remote-first environment
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #APAC
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $220000.0 to $330000.0
- Germany: €146300.0 to €219500.0
- United Kingdom: £142600.0 to £213900.0
- Singapore: S$273300.0 to S$409900.0
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.