Software developers, IT-Architects who want to understand the technical details.
Certificate of completion
Basic Java knowledge, know how to use a Java IDE (i.e. Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans).
The goal of this 3-day-training is to give you detailed insights into process automation with Camunda BPM and Java, by the end of that training you will:
- know the basics of BPMN
- understand essential technical concepts of the Camunda BPM engine
- be able to implement process applications on your own
- know how to test them
BPM & Process Automation
- Process Modeling with BPMN 2.0
- Decision Management with DMN 1.1
- Case Management with CMMN 1.1
- Process Automation
- Toolchain and methodology
- Patterns and Best Practices
- Camunda Architecture
- API (Java, REST, SOAP)
- Process Data (Variables, XML, JSON) and Expression Language (JUEL, XPath)
- Human Task Management
- Programming Model using CDI or Spring
- Error Handling
- Deployment Scenarios
- Process Versioning
- Service Orchestration
- Architecture of Process Applications
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Arquillian
- User Interfaces / Task Forms
- Calling Services (Java, REST, SOAP, EMail)
Technical Environment: This training and the exercises focus on using Camunda BPM with Maven, JBoss 7 and H2. However, other technical environments will be discussed.
Get a quote, evaluation assistance or anything else that is on your mind.