Senior Product Manager - Modeler
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Senior Product Manager for Camunda Modeler is a critical position responsible for contributing to the success of Camunda in the marketplace. Modeling tools are key for customers to build rich applications using process design, empowering developers to collaborate with business to solve complex problems.
You will be part of a growing Product team that is defining Camunda's product strategy and transforming the Process Orchestration market. The team embraces Camunda's collaborative and accountable culture alongside an emphasis on "failing fast" to succeed.
The ultimate goal of your role is to create an experience where developers, analysts and the business can collaborate on building scaling applications through intuitive process design tools. The tools can model either Human Centered workflow, machine to machine microservices orchestration or a combination of both. You will envision how future process applications are created, extended to work alongside any systems the business uses in day to day operations.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. An overlap of at least 4 hours with the team in Europe is needed for this role.
- Create intuitive process modeling experiences that allow the builder to design, test and automate complex business process in a fast, efficient and safe manner
- Build a vision and strategy for the future of modeling tools that describes how process applications could be built in a cloud first world
- Define market-driven product requirements focused on delivering improvements to the Camunda product portfolio.
- Manage community, customer, partner and internal feedback with an emphasis on successfully driving innovation to improve the flexibility, performance, scale, and security of Camunda's product portfolio.
- Fully evaluating and prioritizing incoming feature requests.
- Keeping the core Modeler team equipped to be working on the right stories.
- Continuous assessment of Camunda Process market demand, differentiating use cases and competitive landscape.
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- 5+ years product management experience in Enterprise software (e.g. knowledge about enterprise buying centers, subscription-based pricing model, enterprise software buying journey and sales cycles)
- Experience managing a SaaS B2B product that is used by IT departments (Software Developers, Business Analysts, Operations, etc.)
- Experience of OKRs, customer research techniques, design, Go-To-Market planning, Backlog management and working in Agile environments
- Experience of complex business process development
- Experience bringing an on-premises product to SaaS a plus but not a requirement
- Technical knowledge of the developer tooling, web applications and SaaS infrastructure
- Strong communication skills - both internally collaborating with others and externally presenting to customers
It would be a plus, if you:
- Have an experience in similar modeler/developer tools e.g. miro, figma, IFTTT, Zapier, mainstream IDEs
- Have knowledge and experience in Process Automation, BPM(N), or Microservices
- Have an experience in developer or software design tools
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #UK #LI-DNI
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $123000 to $184400
- Germany: €81800 to €122700
- United Kingdom: £79700 to £119500
- Singapore: S$152700 to S$229000
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.