The countdown has officially begun for CamundaCon 2021. Our agenda is now live, and registration is open for you to reserve your spot and join us September 22–23. We’ll be hosting our annual conference virtually for a global audience once again. Last year more than 6,500 process automation professionals representing more than 150 countries participated in the industry’s can’t miss conference covering all things process automation.
This year’s agenda is exceptional, featuring speakers from global organizations across a variety of industries including Intuit, BT Media, Goldman Sachs, Swiss Re, Atlassian and Ernst & Young.
They’ll be sharing hard–earned insight into their process automation use cases and Camunda best practices. Both days include a total of 30 interactive sessions you can join across three tracks:
- Technical – Best Practices, technical product deep–dives and hands–on experience with Camunda
- Business – Case studies and strategies for transforming your business through process automation
- Camunda in Action – Product demos and innovative solutions created by the Camunda Community
You are in the driver’s seat – pick and choose which sessions are most valuable for you and how you’d like to interact with speakers and other attendees. As in past events, we’ll have an open and very engaging Slack channel throughout the entire time of the event providing all attendees the opportunity to engage with their peers, Camunda experts and our diverse user community from all over the world.
Who’s going to be there?
CamundaCon is the online event for developers, process automation experts and IT executives interested in learning about modern, scalable process automation. It brings together the global Camunda community to share best practices and use cases, and get product updates and inspiration from the Camunda team.
As an attendee, you’ll have the chance to hear directly from your peers and industry experts sharing their real–world process automation experiences and success strategies:
- Nivedita Nayak, Intuit – Scaling Workflow Automation for Peak Tax Season
- Ajit Dani, BT Media – Network Orchestration and Configuration Management through Camunda
- Javier Sabino, Goldman Sachs – Enabling Core Banking Use Cases with Camunda Cloud
- Benny Nedumkariyil, Swiss Re – Microservice Orchestration Odyssey: A Transformative Journey Toward a Modern and Cloud-Native Orchestration Solution
- Daivish Shah, Atlassian – Finance Back-office Billing Engine Using Camunda
- Prosenjit Ganguly, Ernst & Young – Managing Business Rules Using the Camunda Decision Engine
Save your spot and register now
Don’t miss out on the process automation event of the year. Check out our extensive agenda full of industry experts and thought leaders, and register for free now.
Keep up with the latest CamundaCon 2021 updates via our conference website and Twitter. See you there!
The virtual conference dedicated to Process Automation
CamundaCon LIVE 2021 took place on September 22nd and 23rd, 2021. This virtual event was packed with discussions about process automation trends, digital transformation initiatives, and the future of the industry.
All of the sessions are now available on-demand, so you can catch any sessions you may have missed (or rewatch your favorites!).