The countdown begins! Camunda Community Summit 2022 is approaching with less than two weeks to go. This year, Camunda Code Studio kicks off Summit on April 26, and it’s the first of its kind for many reasons. It’s the first Code Studio based on Camunda Platform 8, our innovative cloud-native process automation platform. It’s also the first Camunda Code Studio to feature breakout rooms and a collaborative design. You’re invited to our revamped Code Studio event to get hands-on experience with our newly-launched Camunda Platform 8. We’ve never done Code Studio like this before, and we’re excited for you to participate.
Camunda Platform 8 + You
This is your chance to get a deep dive into Camunda Platform 8 two weeks after its launch. You will learn what Camunda Platform 8 does, what its components are, and how they work together. Now is the time to get in on the ground floor with Camunda Platform 8 and get a head-start on using it. Whether you’re an advanced or new user, this is an ideal event for anyone considering an implementation with Camunda Platform 8.
Go on a Tour with Us
Code Studio is an opportunity for business and technical users to get in-depth knowledge of the Camunda tech stack. We’ll be conducting two interactive, four-hour sessions where you’ll use all the components in an integrated fashion to solve a business problem with the support of our developer advocates, Thomas Heinrich, former technical pre-sales engineer, and, me, Josh Wulf, author of the Node JS Client for Zeebe. The only difference between the two sessions is when they’ll be taking place. Both of us will be delivering the same content for our respective time zones to accommodate our global community:
- Josh, 2 – 6 p.m. EDT
- Thomas, 2 – 6 p.m. CEST
Think of this workshop as a tour with Thomas and I as your experienced guides leading the way. There’s no need to struggle on your own. We will be the experts to lay down the foundation for you. You’ll walk away with a view of the big picture and the tiny pieces that come together to make it up, so you can apply it to the problems you’re trying to solve for your business.
During the sessions, we’ll take a business domain that’ll be familiar to everyone and create an automated process for it. You’ll be put into breakout rooms to brainstorm a BPMN diagram for the process. We’ll show you all the integrated pieces involved in the Camunda Platform 8 tech stack. In addition, you’ll learn how to remediate the unhappy path when things go wrong, so you can improve your customers’ experience. Attending Code Studio will enable you to take your knowledge to the next level and give you the context to understand how everything comes together.
The Essentials for Attendance
Make sure you have all of the following before Code Studio to make the most of your experience:
- Confirmed registration – RSVPs are required
- A stable internet connection
- A computer with your own admin rights
- Proficiency with using Zoom
- A supported version of your preferred dev environment:
- An IDE of your choice
Be One of the First
Now, you see why this is an event you can’t miss. Code Studio is your chance to see Camunda Platform 8 in action for the first time. Register now to save your spot.
Still Want More Camunda Platform 8?
Join us for Day 3 of Camunda Community Summit too, which will feature a variety of deep-dive talks about Camunda Platform 8.
This day begins with our keynote speakers, Camunda CTO Daniel Meyer and VP of Product Management Mo Ladha. They’ll walk you through our mission to reinvent process automation and empower developers, demoing what we’re currently capable of as well as what we’re working toward.
From there, you can work your way through the schedule, catching a talk about Camunda Platform 8 in every single time slot:
- Using Camunda Platform 8 in Unique Ways – This session will highlight innovative projects built by Camundi to help make their day-to-day lives easier in various unique ways.
- Taking Templates to the Limit: Create Bulletproof Camunda Element Templates with JSON Schema – Camunda Engineer Niklas Kiefer will walk you through how to create your own templates in Camunda Platform 8.
- Camunda Platform 8 + Apache Camel + Serverless + LowCode/RPA = ♥️ – Thorben Heins, software architect at Gruner + Jahr, shows us how Gruner + Jahr manages to “tame the beast” and keep a good overview of the current state of their processes.
- Building a Workflow Engine Based on Stream Processing – Cloud Engineer Philipp Ossler takes a technical deep dive into the ins and outs of how we build Zeebe, the workflow engine that powers Camunda Platform 8.
- Enabling Technically Challenging Business Use Cases Using BPMN and Camunda Platform 8 at Scale – Javier Sabino, CTO at Goldman Sachs, presents their complex client use cases, along with the challenges they present and how they’ve found solutions using Camunda Platform 8.
- Camunda Platform 8 Release Presentation – Come hear from our VP of product marketing, VP of product management, director of cloud product management, and director of cloud engineering as they walk you through this brand new release.
- Fireside Chat with Bernd Ruecker, Co-Founder and Chief Technologist – We’ll close out the day with a heart-to-heart with our co-founder, reminiscing about how we got to where we are today.
Can’t wait to dig in? You don’t have to! Sign up for your free 30-day trial of Camunda Platform 8 today and get ready for the first Code Studio of it’s kind.