Our annual process orchestration conference, CamundaCon, is back this October 5-6 with a new hybrid format. Join us online from the comfort of your desk or meet us in person in Berlin, Germany. No matter how you CamundaCon, it will be a fun and insightful event!
This year’s agenda is jam-packed with an all-star line-up of experts who will share their experience automating, orchestrating, and improving core business processes. You’ll hear real-world use cases and best practices from companies across all industries that have found innovative ways to deliver better customer experiences through orchestration.
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Navdeep Singh of Walmart will share how they manage customer experiences and interactions, coordinating between front end channels and distributed microservices.
- Michael Goldverg of Bank of New York Mellon will speak about their journey to solve complex business process optimization at scale.
- Speakers from NatWest Group, EY, and National Bank of Canada team up for a panel discussion on the crucial role of Centers of Excellence (CoEs) for successful process orchestration.
- Marc Steben of Desjardins will explore the migration journey from a legacy BPMS platform to a hyperautomation tech stack, which includes RPA, RDA, IDP, DAP, BPMS, BRMS, and process mining tools
- Kenny Dang & Howard Chang of First American Mortgage Solutions will demonstrate how they leveraged a configurable workflow strategy to support the requirement for unique customer and product processing options.
- Camunda’s own Adam Urban will walk through 10 examples of how Camunda can integrate with Trello, GitHub, Hubspot, and more without a single line of code.
Attend engaging presentations and technical talks from across four tracks:
Transforming Business, Camunda in Action, Orchestrating the Future, and Camunda Insights.
Each day will conclude with a fireside chat and special guest keynotes:
Day 1: Kim Maida, Vice President of Developer Relations at Cloudinary, breaks down how to become a fully realized productivity detective through three lightning talks that will cover everything from identifying challenges to fostering a culture of efficiency.
Day 2: Asim Hussain, Executive Director and Chairperson of the Green Software Foundation, shares why the software industry needs to measure carbon emissions, how to calculate your score, and three actions you can take to improve it.
Throughout the two-day event, there will be plenty of time to network with fellow IT professionals, check out the exhibitor booths (both onsite and online), ask the speakers questions, and even watch behind the scenes footage.
If you’re joining us in Berlin, festivities start a day early on October 4 with an in-person Hackday. You’ll get to enjoy guided video tours of the city, BBQs, and boat cruises, too!
With over 50+ Speakers spanning 30 Sessions – this is sure to be one of the largest conferences dedicated to Process Orchestration. If you haven’t registered yet, visit camundacon.com to view the full agenda, speakers, and ticket options. All sessions will be recorded and available to registrants after the conference.
Huge thank you to our 2022 CamundaCon sponsors:
JIT, ITChamps, Incentro, Apendo, NTConsult, Osian, PiServe, BP3, Cognizant, Integrity Vision, UNIT, Infosys, and Oops.ai