Senior Product Manager - Cloud Console and Manageability
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such Intuit, Nokia, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
About the role:
To be successful in this role, you need to bring a strong product management background with experience, technical acumen and a thorough understanding of the enterprise IT ecosystem. Experience managing a B2B Process Automation SaaS product is a big plus for this role.
You will be part of a growing Product team that is defining Camunda's product strategy and transforming the Process Automation market. The team embraces Camunda's collaborative and accountable culture alongside an emphasis on "failing fast" to succeed.
The ultimate goal of your role is to increase Camunda’s SaaS platform maturity significantly and make sure the platform follows industry best practices around security, availability, resilience and scalability. Some examples include identifying and prioritizing security certifications and gaps, increasing availability, scalability and resilience of our SaaS platform and expanding our offering to Cloud marketplaces. This role also includes ensuring our customers can use our Platform on SaaS and in their own public or private cloud (e.g. Helm charts, K8s, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, GCP Support).
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA.
What you'll do:
- Define market-driven product requirements focused on delivering improvements to the Camunda product portfolio.
- Manage community, customer, partner and internal feedback with an emphasis on successfully driving innovation to improve the flexibility, performance, scale, and security of Camunda's product portfolio.
- Fully evaluate and prioritize incoming feature requests
- Keep the core teams (SRE, Console + Distribution) equipped to be working on the appropriate user stories.
- Continuous assessment of Camunda demand, market differentiation and the competitive landscape.
What you'll bring along:
- 5+ years product management experience in Enterprise software (e.g. knowledge about enterprise buying centers, subscription-based pricing model, enterprise software buying journey and sales cycles)
- 3+ years product management experience in SaaS B2B product with focus on cloud manageability, security (e.g. SOC2), platform
- Experience of OKRs, customer research techniques, product design, Go-To-Market planning, backlog management, and working in Agile teams
- Technical knowledge of cloud-native applications, databases, web applications, SaaS infrastructure
- Strong communication skills - both internally collaborating with others and externally presenting to customers
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience managing a product used by IT departments (Software Developers, Operations, etc.)
- Have experience working with a product that is available as SaaS and on-prem
- Have knowledge and experience in Process Automation, BPM(N), or RPA
- Have experience launching a product in Cloud Marketplaces
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.