Senior Product Manager, Cloud Platform
You will be part of a growing Product team that is defining Camunda's product strategy and transforming the Process Automation market. The team embraces Camunda's collaborative and accountable culture alongside an emphasis on "failing fast" to succeed.
The ultimate goal of your role is to increase Camunda’s SaaS platform maturity and make sure the platform follows industry best practices around security, availability, resilience, and scalability. Some examples include identifying and prioritizing security certifications and gaps, increasing availability, scalability and resilience of our SaaS platform, and expanding our offering to Cloud marketplaces. This role also includes ensuring our customers can use our Platform on SaaS and in their own public or private cloud (e.g. Helm charts, K8s, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, GCP Support).
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA or US East Coast. We currently do not provide any immigration support for this role.
What you will do:
- Define market-driven product requirements focused on delivering improvements to the Camunda product portfolio.
- Manage community, customer, partner and internal feedback with an emphasis on successfully driving innovation to improve the flexibility, performance, scale, and security of Camunda's product portfolio.
- Keep the core teams (SRE, Console + Distribution) equipped to be working on the appropriate user stories.
- Assess Camunda demand, market differentiation, and the competitive landscape.
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- 5+ years product management experience in Enterprise software
- 3+ years product management experience in a SaaS B2B product with focus on cloud manageability platform
- Experience in OKRs, customer research techniques, Go-To-Market planning, backlog management, and working in Agile teams
- Technical knowledge of cloud-native applications, databases, and web applications
- Strong communication skills - both internally collaborating with others and externally presenting to customers
It would be a plus (but not required!) if you:
- Have experience managing a product used by IT departments (Software Developers, Operations, etc.)
- Have experience working with a product that is available as SaaS and on-prem
- Have knowledge and experience in Process Automation, BPM(N), or RPA
- Have experience launching a product in Cloud Marketplaces
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as At, ING, and Vodafone design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success: to allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.