Everybody who wants to understand DMN in detail.
Certificate of completion
The perfect introduction to DMN! Decision Model and Notation (DMN) is the new standard of the Object Management Group (OMG), the institution behind BPMN, UML etc. DMN allows for rules that are relevant for decision-making to be modeled and automated in a standardized form – what BPMN offers for processes, DMN offers for decisions.
In our 1-day introductory seminar you will get a detailed overview of DMN, including possible application areas, potential benefits and specific implementation approaches.
- Introduction into DMN and Decision Tables
- Expressions with FEEL
- Hit Policies and Decision Design
- Decision Execution and Decision Engines
- DMN in the context of BPMN & CMMN
- Complex Decisions with Decision Requirements Diagrams
- Decision Flows
Get a quote, evaluation assistance or anything else that is on your mind.