Deliver Workflow Automation to Your Customers
Add workflow automation to your software products through a powerful engine that scales with your business.
Enhance Your Products with Workflow Automation
Software vendors in a variety of industries have recognized the value in offering workflow automation in their products. While you can build your own workflow engine from scratch, it is a resource-intensive effort that can add considerable overhead to a project. A compelling alternative is to embed an existing workflow engine in your product.
Workflow Engine Checklist
When looking for a workflow engine to add to your product, keep these things in mind:
Camunda Engines are Lightweight, Embeddable, and Flexible
- Create, edit, and deploy process diagrams using the BPMN standard
- Work with large, complex DMN decision tables in an easy-to-use interface
- Collaborate across business and IT teams to design and share workflows
- Embed the Camunda BPMN Workflow Engine and DMN Decision Engine directly in your Java applications
- Enhance your product with lightweight engines that are designed for lightning-fast workflow and decision execution
- Take advantage of clustering to support high availability and scalability
- Provide business and IT stakeholders with customizable reports and dashboards
- Keep stakeholders informed about real-time process activity through configurable alerts
- Use BPMN heatmaps to identify bottlenecks and continuously improve workflows
Case Study: Sparta Systems
On their quest for a leading standard as well as a competent technology to manage workflows for all of their next generation cloud-based products (SaaS), Sparta Systems decided against internal development and chose instead to implement Camunda Platform.
We wanted to offer an out-of-the-box capability that would enable business analysts to create and deploy business processes. Camunda met all of our evaluation criteria and was easily embeddable within our existing Java application and proved to be a great partner throughout the entire process.
Director, Product Development
From a technical point of view, the seamless integration of Camunda Platform in Java EE-based enterprise scenarios (in our case, inside a Glassfish application server) is a major advantage. This integration leads to several unique selling points of Camunda Platform, such as the multi-tenancy solution we need, Java EE-conformant deployment of process applications, and improved management of asynchronous jobs (e.g. timer-driven events).
We’re Here to Help
Our team of experts is ready to help you build a process automation platform that excites your teams and works for your business. Our experienced consulting team can assist you with every step along the way. We also offer training to ensure your team has all the skills necessary to implement process automation with Camunda.
Ready to get started? Learn how to maximize your Camunda experience!
Get a quote, evaluation assistance or anything else that is on your mind.