Corporate Account Executive - DACH
What You’ll Be Doing:
Rapidly expanding globally, we are looking for a Corporate Account Executive to join our sales team in the DACH region. You will enter at the perfect stage, as we have already won large anchor customers, so you will be set up for success with opportunities to expand our land deals, while having a significant market share to capture.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA
- Driving business with enterprise customers in DACH by managing the entire sales process from start to finish by driving your prospects from first enquiry to closing
- Hunting and qualifying high-value leads
- Product presentations, online and on site, while working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
- Contract and price negotiations
- Ownership for new customers and continuous supportive account management
- Development of existing customers
- Assist in market analysis and the development of sales strategies in specific industries
- Working with marketing in developing new lead generation strategies based on your market insights
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ years of complex software enterprise sales experience, ideally open source, or other complex technical products - BPM experience being a strong plus
- You are a hunter with a track record of winning new logos and expanding existing accounts
- Able to build effectively relationships
- Excellent sense for business opportunities with an ability to prioritize
- You understand your customers' needs by listening actively and you’re able to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organization you are working with
- Willingness to travel and comfortable in a remote-first environment
- You're fluent in German and English
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.