Build a Centralized Process Automation Platform
Grow beyond a lighthouse project to scale process automation across your organization.
Drive Process Automation Adoption for All Teams
Process automation typically starts with a pilot program to select a workflow technology, followed by a lighthouse project in which a team delivers clearly defined goals in a limited amount of time. But how do you grow beyond a lighthouse project to scale adoption across your entire organization?
Many enterprises scale process automation by providing a centralized automation platform as a standard solution to the entire organization. Teams can use the platform to automate their own use cases without having to select a new technology, and they can share best practices and lessons learned. Standardizing also promotes consistency for reporting and compliance.
Process Automation Platform Checklist
When building a centralized process automation platform, keep these things in mind:
Build Your Process Automation Platform with Camunda
- Create, edit, and deploy process diagrams using the open standard BPMN, in a powerful, pluggable app
- Collaborate across business and IT teams to design and share process flows
- Streamline automation efforts by building a catalog of reusable templates
- Work with large, complex DMN decision tables in an easy-to-use interface
- Drastically increase workflow performance with a lightning-fast execution engine that’s easy to scale up
- Execute DMN decision tables and decision requirements diagrams, stand-alone or as part of a workflow
- Integrate human workflows with an out-of-the-box GUI for manual tasks; no front-end development required
- Discover, analyze, and solve technical problems in production, in real time
- Monitor all process automation activity in one place, no matter where processes are being executed
- Provide stakeholders with customizable reports and dashboards on process performance
- Keep stakeholders informed about real-time process activity through configurable alerts
- Use BPMN heatmaps to identify bottlenecks and continuously improve automated business processes
Understanding the Total Economic Impact™ of Camunda
Many enterprises are bogged down with inefficient manual processes or are held back by legacy technologies, inhibiting teams’ agility. A centralized process automation platform powered by Camunda can enable you to remodel your core technologies and automate manual processes, no matter where they run and what they entail. The commissioned Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study conducted by Forrester Consulting shows the cost savings and business benefits of investing in Camunda, based on interviews with six Camunda customers.
Managing 500+ Processes and Counting at Société Générale
Leading financial services group Société Generale uses Camunda to power a central process automation platform for corporate investment banking, with over 500 modeled processes deployed worldwide. In six months, they doubled the number of active workflows, achieved 10x task completion, and increased active users by 70x.
Center of Excellence for Process Automation: The Secret Behind Successful Digital Transformation
An increasing number of organizations are establishing Process Automation Centers of Excellence as a go-to resource for automation expertise. Centers of Excellence have been shown to accelerate adoption and drive organization-wide digital transformation. Check out this webinar from Camunda and Forrester to learn what a Process Automation Center of Excellence looks like, how you can get started, and best practices for successful adoption.
“ We created a Center of Excellence that was focused on choosing the right tool and taking a standardized approach across the organization, so that we can get the best commercial deal, we don’t have multiple tools doing the same thing, and we have a consistent approach to governance. ”
— Paul Jones, Platform Lead, BPM, RPA and Intelligent Document Processing, NatWest
We’re Here to Help
Our team of experts is ready to help you build a process automation platform that excites your teams and works for your business. Our experienced consulting team can assist you with every step along the way. We also offer training to ensure your team has all the skills necessary to implement process automation with Camunda.
Ready to get started? Learn how to maximize your Camunda experience!
Get a quote, evaluation assistance or anything else that is on your mind.