Integrate faster with reusable, out-of-the-box Connectors.
Connectors communicate with any system or technology, reducing the time it takes to automate and orchestrate business processes. Browse Connectors, add them to your BPMN process models in Camunda Modeler, and configure them in Modeler’s intuitive interface.
“By talking to many customers, we learned how we can build Connectors that provide a true benefit to real-life projects while retaining the developer-friendliness and flexibility that our users love. I am excited to begin delivering this vision with Camunda 8.”
Co-Founder and Chief Technologist, Camunda
What’s coming next:
Connect to all the things.
Use out-of-the-box Connectors or build your own using our Integration Framework.
- Cloud Connectors communicate with cloud-native applications including Kafka, Amazon SQS, and Apache Camel message queues, AWS Lambda functions, and Amazon Eventbridge
- Service Connectors integrate with technology enablers such as RPA platforms, AI/ML tools, and IoT services
- Business Connectors work with CRM and ERP platforms (such as Salesforce), industry-specific applications (such as Duck Creek for insurance and SWIFT for banking), and proprietary software
- Productivity Application Connectors leverage email and tools such as Slack and Microsoft Teams to start a process or notify customers of a change in a process’ state
- Enterprise Content Connectors push content to or pull content from systems such as Box and Opentext
- Data Connectors facilitate automated decisions by pushing data to or pulling data from providers such as business intelligence systems, data lakes, and data warehouses.
Powerful bi-directional connectivity
The unlimited flexibility in Camunda’s bi-directional connectivity ensures seamless automation of even the most complex business processes across people, systems and devices.
Invoke outside systems using BPMN service tasks or message throw events. Processes can also be automatically triggered by an outside system via message catch event or receive task.
Build your own Connectors
Build and deploy your own Connectors for any technology in minutes using the Integration Framework. Custom Connectors are perfect for organizations that are struggling with legacy systems, homegrown software, or maintenance-heavy RPA bots.
Connector Templates allow developers to define properties for reusable Connectors that both technical and business users can leverage in their processes.
The Connector SDK provides a simple way to implement custom Connectors in SaaS, Self-Managed, and hybrid environments.
Build Once & Reuse
Make custom Connectors available so that anyone using Camunda Modeler can add them to their business processes. Modeler makes it easy to find Connectors, use them in BPMN process models, and configure their properties.