Integrate faster with reusable, out-of-the-box Connectors.
Connectors communicate with any system or technology, reducing the time it takes to automate and orchestrate business processes. Browse Connectors, add them to your BPMN process models in Camunda Modeler, and configure them in Modeler’s intuitive interface.
“By talking to many customers, we learned how we can build Connectors that provide a true benefit to real-life projects while retaining the developer-friendliness and flexibility that our users love. I am excited to help deliver this vision with Camunda.”
Co-Founder and Chief Technologist, Camunda
Connect to all the things
- Cloud computing services such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, and AWS Lambda
- Automation products such as RPA tools that automate repetitive tasks to improve efficiency
- AI/ML services and tools such as predictive analysis tools and natural language processing (NLP) systems
- External data services such as Google Maps, EasyPost, and APIs for commonly used data such as weather forecasts and public holidays
- Enterprise applications such as customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) tools
- Collaboration tools for email, messaging, ticketing, and project management
- Content management systems such as Google Drive and Box
- Data and analytics tools, business intelligence (BI) systems, data lakes, and data warehouses
- Popular technical protocols such as REST, GraphQL, webhook, SQL, and SOAP
Quickly Integrate Technology with Marketplace
Camunda Marketplace is a trusted source of integration technologies that help you quickly and reliably orchestrate complex business processes across your entire technology stack. Marketplace makes it easier to discover Connectors, install and customize them, and share your own Connectors with other Camunda users.
Powerful bi-directional connectivity
The unlimited flexibility in Camunda’s bi-directional connectivity ensures seamless automation of even the most complex business processes across people, systems and devices. Outbound Connectors enable Camunda-based processes to trigger things to happen in external systems or services, while inbound Connectors enable processes running on Camunda to receive data or messages from external systems or services.
Build your own Connectors
Build and deploy your own Connectors for any technology in minutes using the Connector SDK. Custom Connectors are perfect for organizations that are struggling with legacy systems, homegrown software, or maintenance-heavy RPA bots.
Connector Templates allow developers to define properties for reusable Connectors that both technical and business users can leverage in their processes.
The Connector SDK provides a simple way to implement custom Connectors in SaaS, Self-Managed, and hybrid environments.
Join Camunda Marketplace
Maximize Visibility of Your Connectors:
Submitting your Connectors to Camunda Marketplace ensures maximum visibility by making your integrations available to the global community of Camunda users and partners.
Collect Feedback and Improve:
Making Connectors available to others allows you to collect feedback and uncover potential improvements. Camunda Marketplace helps drive the evolution of your Connectors’ capabilities
Collaborate and Innovate:
Work with other Connector developers to brainstorm ideas, share best practices, and innovate on new features and functionality.
Build Once & Reuse
Make custom Connectors available so that anyone using Camunda Modeler can add them to their business processes. Modeler makes it easy to find Connectors, use them in BPMN process models, and configure their properties.