Senior Regional Partner Director - NA
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Regional Partner Director is part of the Camunda Global Partners team, reporting into the Global Field Sales Organization. If you’re motivated to work in a fast-growing, high-energy environment and love the challenge to build, create and grow, this is the ideal opportunity for you. Fuelled by our Series B investment, strong demand in the process automation market, and ground-breaking process orchestration technology, Camunda’s partner business is exploding!
This translates to a fantastic career opportunity where you can make a lasting impact. Partners are a very strategic focus in Camunda’s growth strategy and go-to-market approach. Our partner-centric culture ensures that there are no conflicts of interest, sales disincentives, or channel conflicts in working with our partners.
Now is the time to join this amazing company and become part of a team that is making a meaningful impact on Camunda’s future.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in North America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner Management:
- Manages named partners in region to assist sales team in meeting and exceeding business targets, inclusive of Regional SI’s, GSI’s, Resellers
- Selectively recruits, onboards and develops partners in assigned territory
- Executes go to market plans with managed partners, runs account mapping sessions, oversees onboarding, pipeline development & marketing plans
- Articulates the Camunda vision, technology and value proposition to current and prospective partners
- Monitors and assesses partner & territory performance leveraging SFDC reporting tools & metrics on weekly basis
- Maintains partner data in SFDC and Partner Portal
- Drives appropriate sales and technical training for partners to ensure capability development
- Sales Alignment:
- Functions as extended member of the Camunda Sales team in the regions they support, attending sales meetings, weekly calls, pipeline calls and other functions to support partner engagement in the business
- Aligns with Sales Management and AE’s on all partner-driven opportunities in the territory, providing deal alignment and guidance from initiation to closure in sales cycles and supports partners throughout sales process
- Conducts & coordinates directly with AEs to execute regular field alignment & pipeline development efforts including account mapping, partner sales sessions, cadence calls with Sales, etc.
What You Bring:
- 5-7 years of field sales experience either in Channel or direct capacity
- Ideal but not required -background in Digital Process Automation or related space (ideally open source)
- Strong sales/marketing skills including needs analysis, business planning, closing methodology
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence and guide stakeholders
- Knowledge of a sales cycle, process, and methods can apply to the partner sales process
- Experience in a high-growth company
- Aligns culturally with Camunda’s values of FAITH: Focus, Ambition, Integrity, Talent, and Humor
- Able to collaborate with different teams and personalities
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results, seeks continuous improvement
- Willing to travel as needed/permitted
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.